Monday, February 6, 2017

Earth Healing 2



A continuation of the Earth Healing series. I call this "Midnight Messenger" in private; it's a silent message. If I look too closely I will work on this forever so I am ignoring it. Nos. 3 and 4 are in progress, and No. 1 is getting a makeover, more on that soon.

The Earth Healing series originates in a meditation described by E.J. Gold, wherein one sits and visualizes the globe of Earth in their hands, and sends warming vibrations to it, to "bring it back to life" as it were. In experimenting with this I tried to ask, what kind of vibrations does Earth need, and then send them in; I've tried to render these vibrations in paint, although in this iteration it kind of took on a life of its own.

Earth Healing 2    oil on canvas    30" x 24"    2.1.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment