Monday, February 6, 2017

Earth Healing 2



A continuation of the Earth Healing series. I call this "Midnight Messenger" in my heart; it's a silent message. I will exhibit this soon in a free-for-all exhibition by NoBo Art District. If I look too closely I will work on this forever so I am ignoring it. Nos. 3 and 4 are in progress, and No. 2 is getting a makeover, more on that soon.

I decided not long ago that any future art had to have a real purpose, for the betterment of humankind (and I guess all the rest of life putting up with us) and now I feel stifled, constricted. Do you have any idea what it's like staring at these disks, waiting for something to come? I hope there are other ways to paint 100% positive-energetic paintings. I want to paint naked ladies, or at least food. But I'm committed to my path...

Earth Healing 2    oil on canvas    30" x 24"    2.1.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment